Insurance & Financing
- Accrued charges are due the same day as treatment is rendered and may be paid by cash, check, credit card (Visa or Master Card or Amex) or by an approved credit plan (CareCredit)
- 5% adjustment allowed for cash or check payment in full when scheduling specified appointments (ask receptionist)
- We accept certain PPO insurance plans. (consult receptionist)
- Returned checks bear a $25.00 fee.
- We do not participate in the Medicare Advantage Program.
- We are not an HMO provider.
- We file claims as a courtesy for patients with PPO plans who are responsible for amounts not covered by their plans