- CT scan planning for implant placement with surgical guides.
- Reconstruction of deficient supporting bone.
- Soft tissue enhancement procedures.
- Tooth extractions / immediate implants.
- Temporary implant abutments and crowns.
- Uncovering submerged implants.
- Bite Adjustment
- Bite Guards
- Periodontal Scaling and Root Planing including Periodontal Maintenance (tooth cleaning) by hygienists.
- Risk Assessments for Periodontal Disease
- Genetic Testing
- Microbiologic Testing
- Digital Radiography
- Clinical Examination
- Oral Pathology Screening
- Periodontal Treatment Planning
- Screening for Dental Implants
- Resective and regenerative periodontal surgery
- Cosmetic gingival (gum) surgery
- Placement of dental implants
- Uncovering of dental implants
- Preparation of deficient bony sites to receive dental implants
- Frenectomy, fiberotomy, gingival grafting and exposure of impacted teeth in conjunction with orthodontics.
- Root resection and removal of periodontally hopeless teeth.
- Mucogingival surgery to treat receding gums
- Soft and hard tissue biopsy
- Please inquire regarding services not listed
(Local anesthesia, nitrous oxide analgesia, and oral sedation are available to enhance patient comfort.)
(Digital radiography is used to minimize exposure to radiation.)