- We accept PPO insurance plans. (consult receptionist)
- We do not participate in the Medicare Advantage Program.
- We are not an HMO provider.
- We file claims as a courtesy for patients with PPO plans who are responsible for amounts not covered by their plans
- Fair Fees: Fees are determined using the annual National Dental Advisory Services Comprehensive Fee Report. (Most fees fall under the 50th percentile of dentists practicing in the same zip code / area.)
- Accrued charges are due the same day as treatment is rendered and may be paid by cash, check, credit card (Visa or Master Card or Amex), minus insurance predetermined fees outlined on an explanation of benefits (If applicable).
- Returned checks bear a $25.00 fee.